Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

We are a group of master students at Copenhagen Business School, who are currently researching the topic of user driven innovation. Therefore we would appreciate any kind of feedback regarding the following topic:

At the moment bicycle theft is a huge problem in Denmark. People forget to lock their bicycles or decide not to lock them thoroughly, because it is too much of a hassle.
It is our impression, that most locks currently on the market are either:

- Quick and easy - hence easy to break
- Acceptable safe and secure – consequently time consuming, complex and expensive.

Therefore we would like to know if you have any ideas as to how to secure your bicycle, in a way that is easy to perform and remember without compromising the security? Any ideas – even the extraordinarily creative ones – are more than welcome. :)

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Locks were invented by thieves. They're going to stay on the innovation end of things if they want to stay ahead. People in Denmark are to lazy to use locks? I would do something about that before I changed locks. Start an initiative something like "Hey lock your bike our it's going to get stolen!" Unoriginal sure but I'm positive you could rhyme it in dutch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts