Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought three-speed Creme Caferacer, great for city. Actually I have a question – does anybody have 7speed Caferacer? I’d like to know your opinion about its rations range.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,569 Posts
I had to look it up because I've never even heard of them. Beautiful bikes. Congrats!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Creme Cycles is a new European company manufacturing classic quality and passion commuter bikes. Although the company is young, it has roots in design and manufacturing that date back to the beginning of the century. As the owners of the brand say, Creme's mission comes from the days when men were men and photo cameras were made like Swiss watches… So, timeless style, are fundamental values that can be found at Creme. Most of today's urban bicycles are usually dull, built poorly, or packed with features that only make it more difficult to focus on the pure pleasure that comes from riding a bicycle. So, a few guys with a lot of experience in the bicycle business, teamed up with a cult steel frame maker from Japan, and decided to make something totally different.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Okay, I gotta love a steel bike called HolyMoly!

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
625 Posts
hehe. I'm trying to be good :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts