Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I spent most of my mourning mowing and doing this.
Mowing...just noticed last weekend that it's about that time here. Probably have about a week max left before I have to do the same. No high on my list of favorite things to do. You must feel the same. Hence, the subconscious "mourning" instead of "morning".

On a positive note, I do remember being pretty out of shape several years ago. So much so that mowing the yard actually felt like significant exercise. Now, no problem. Mostly thanks to those two-wheeled machines we love so much!

Have played that game, but I had to cut myself off. Too addictive!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mowing...just noticed last weekend that it's about that time here. Probably have about a week max left before I have to do the same. No high on my list of favorite things to do. You must feel the same. Hence, the subconscious "mourning" instead of "morning".

On a positive note, I do remember being pretty out of shape several years ago. So much so that mowing the yard actually felt like significant exercise. Now, no problem. Mostly thanks to those two-wheeled machines we love so much!

Have played that game, but I had to cut myself off. Too addictive!
I wish, I'm kind of an idiot. I love to mow. Always have. Mopping too. I was mowing thinking about the castle I would build. I want a castle now.

·
Two skinny J's
21,512 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does your wife yell at you too? "Get off the Computer and feed your child!" I refuse. Sometimes I hate being a cook.

·
Two skinny J's
21,512 Posts
Does your wife yell at you too? "Get off the Computer and feed your child!" I refuse. Sometimes I hate being a cook.
Nope...she does yoga Tuesdays and Thursdays and the gym the other days of the week. My kids are older, my son is 25 and my daughter is 21, well on the 7th of May anyway. Soooo.... some nights if I don't make any thing I don't eat, not often got a good women ! She's put up with my for 26 years now :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts