Crush the Castle!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by funetical, Mar 30, 2010.

1. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Mowing...just noticed last weekend that it's about that time here. Probably have about a week max left before I have to do the same. No high on my list of favorite things to do. You must feel the same. Hence, the subconscious "mourning" instead of "morning".

On a positive note, I do remember being pretty out of shape several years ago. So much so that mowing the yard actually felt like significant exercise. Now, no problem. Mostly thanks to those two-wheeled machines we love so much!

Have played that game, but I had to cut myself off. Too addictive!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I wish, I'm kind of an idiot. I love to mow. Always have. Mopping too. I was mowing thinking about the castle I would build. I want a castle now.

4. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

Thanx ! I should be cooking and now am stuck playing this silly game :D Yea....I'l just crash one more and quit !:rolleyes:

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Does your wife yell at you too? "Get off the Computer and feed your child!" I refuse. Sometimes I hate being a cook.

6. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

7. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I love that game. It got me started on the whole physics game kick I'm on now.

8. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

Nope...she does yoga Tuesdays and Thursdays and the gym the other days of the week. My kids are older, my son is 25 and my daughter is 21, well on the 7th of May anyway. Soooo.... some nights if I don't make any thing I don't eat, not often got a good women ! She's put up with my for 26 years now :D

9. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Impressive. So if you play video games, no dinner? That sucks.

10. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

That'd mean I'd never eat!

11. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Me too. But then I cook dinner. So...