Currently buried in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skijor, Dec 9, 2009.

1. skijor

skijor New Member

Jumpin' on the 2-spoke to see what's up. Hopefully there are no "upgrades" in 2-spoke's near future.

Me = Mostly a roadie with some touring and plenty of commuting (yes including winter). Looking fwd to the meet 'n greet over the coming weeks in between xmas shopping and shoveling.

2. synack

synack The Back Row

Welcome! I sure don't miss the snow.

3. skijor

skijor New Member

It's wet, pretty, and there's a lot of it. Gotta dust off the xc skis now. Wishing I could ski to work :)

4. chh55

chh55 Drink plenty of water!!!

Did some skiing in Wisconsin back in the days... Telemark, Hardscrabble, Trollhagen.

5. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Ha! Dean mentioned that he actually does testing before doing live upgrades. A novel approach, to be sure.

6. skijor

skijor New Member

blur between bike and xc ski season

Got a few Birkebeiners under your belt? I'm not quite that ambitious but do get plenty of km in in between biking.

I recently got a 4-year old lab/poodle mix. Now I need to find somewhere local that permits skijoring. I've been working on the mushing/skijoring commands with him while walking. Looks like that's gonna be the easy part.

7. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

There will be absolutely no upgrading to the newest version of vBulletin. This version is great and any new features I can have custom coded instead of upgrading to the newest one which I personally dislike.

8. KShep

KShep Zensunni Wanderer

Hooray!

9. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

And this is good news....