Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jumpin' on the 2-spoke to see what's up. Hopefully there are no "upgrades" in 2-spoke's near future.

Me = Mostly a roadie with some touring and plenty of commuting (yes including winter). Looking fwd to the meet 'n greet over the coming weeks in between xmas shopping and shoveling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's wet, pretty, and there's a lot of it. Gotta dust off the xc skis now. Wishing I could ski to work :)

·
Drink plenty of water!!!
328 Posts
Did some skiing in Wisconsin back in the days... Telemark, Hardscrabble, Trollhagen.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Jumpin' on the 2-spoke to see what's up. Hopefully there are no "upgrades" in 2-spoke's near future.

Me = Mostly a roadie with some touring and plenty of commuting (yes including winter). Looking fwd to the meet 'n greet over the coming weeks in between xmas shopping and shoveling.
Ha! Dean mentioned that he actually does testing before doing live upgrades. A novel approach, to be sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blur between bike and xc ski season

Did some skiing in Wisconsin back in the days... Telemark, Hardscrabble, Trollhagen.
Got a few Birkebeiners under your belt? I'm not quite that ambitious but do get plenty of km in in between biking.

I recently got a 4-year old lab/poodle mix. Now I need to find somewhere local that permits skijoring. I've been working on the mushing/skijoring commands with him while walking. Looks like that's gonna be the easy part.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
There will be absolutely no upgrading to the newest version of vBulletin. This version is great and any new features I can have custom coded instead of upgrading to the newest one which I personally dislike.

·
Zensunni Wanderer
46 Posts
There will be absolutely no upgrading to the newest version of vBulletin. This version is great and any new features I can have custom coded instead of upgrading to the newest one which I personally dislike.
Hooray!

·
Registered
657 Posts
And this is good news....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts