Two Spoke Forums banner

Cycletherapy-The Doctors are IN!

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Dos_Ruedas 
#1 ·
Cycletherapy. It's what I call my rides, whether with the group or alone. I find I can have the most stressful of times, just give me an hour to ride and I'm fine. I find an easy ride with the group is good for low stress, solo rides are good when something is upsetting me and the hard "beat-me-to-a-pulp-until-I-beg-for-mercy" rides with the group are best for when I'm ready to snap.

Cycletherapy. No co-pay required.

Anyone else?

#2 ·
lol, good thread and you wasted no time getting it started! I kinda feel that way about all my rides :D

#4 ·
#6 ·
Must be something to this. My wife says I'm way more irritable when I don't ride enough. I have no idea what she means by that ;-) I do know that I enjoy the peacefulness of the ride. There's no work concerns, no internet, no emails, no stress other than I'm going too slow. Aaaahhhh... gotta love it.

#8 ·
+10 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thats 5 outta 5 thumbs up :)

#14 ·
It took me a long, long time to realize this.

I was so nervous leaving the house for so long with my daughter being so sick, I was worried I'd not be able to get to the house or hospital in time.

Now that I am able to leave the house without her for a bit, I'm learning the true joy of freeing your mind to the clicking of a freewheel and the rhythmic pulse of my cadence.

Of course, the kiddie trailer lets her in on the fun too:D

#16 ·
It took me a long, long time to realize this.

I was so nervous leaving the house for so long with my daughter being so sick, I was worried I'd not be able to get to the house or hospital in time.

Now that I am able to leave the house without her for a bit, I'm learning the true joy of freeing your mind to the clicking of a freewheel and the rhythmic pulse of my cadence.

Of course, the kiddie trailer lets her in on the fun too:D
:thumbsup: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.