Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
I'm not a power iPad user and it's more of a convince thingee for me and LOVE it when I travel vs packing a laptop. I do hate Paying AT&T their ridiculous data fees vs my unlimited Verizon data...which I heard is going away too :hate:

I have 1 cycling specific app. I have. iCycling

Flipboard-Wish they would develop this for the Android platform. I LOVE Flipboard. Web Albums, Dropbox, Words HD, NY Times. USA Today, CNN, FOX News,TIME, ESPN Score Center XL, and Sports Illustrated.

TripAdvisor is ok but nothing to get excited about.
Note Hub is kind of flexable.
My FAV has become Pandora.

I have Phoobbucket for iPad but I just purchased Web Albums and prefer that.

Of course I have BeerChooser

I have several baseball apps like Pro Baseball, At Bat 11 (I have this on my Droid and like it), and iBaseball

You'll probably want to get VLC for different types of media. Quick PDF

Everybody has to have Angery Birds HD :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the verizon card which you are right is going away. I also have the Virgin Mobile MIFI, but not really impressed with that. At some point either DSL, cable or I will break down and go sat net, but so far not much in the broad band choice where I live.

So far I have the Kindle app which I love. Just installed Pandora and here good things about it.

Beer Chooser I don't need. After all I am only in it for the beer ($1 to Hack) so the answer is easy. Yes always works.

As far as baseball its easy there too. Go Rangers BOOOOOOO Yankees

Am I the only one on the planet that has NEVER played Angry Birds???

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,542 Posts
I love Pandora so much I bought the annual subscription. Worth every cent.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Well I am waiting for someone to come up with a Two Spoke App for I pad... Who would want that???
I would love it as well as a mobile app :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts