Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Boston Biker
123 Posts
I've ridden 0 miles so far this year and none of them have been on my recumbent. This puts me at -96 miles relative to my resolved 7000 mile goal.

Can I include trainer miles?
Can I use a recumbent?
A recumbent on a trainer?
A recumbent with a fairing on a trainer?
A recumbent with a fairing on a trainer on a track?
Answer: no, yes, no, no and yes but only if drafting a diamond frame on a trainer in a peleton.

·
Registered
353 Posts
waaaaait... I saw the results of doing that. The guy on the front trainer made a bad move and took down the entire peloton of guys on trainers. If I were you, I'd unobtrusively open a gap between you and the next trainer, and maybe echelon a bit... just in case.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oneway, you stick a fairing on your recumbent trainer and now we're not even talking about a bike anymore. How can you not understand this? That's an HPT. (human powered trainer)

It's good to see BlazingPedals has finally come to understand the danger of riding his HPT in trainer traffic. No peleton is safe from a bloke on a recumbent trainer while he has a ham sandwich and TV clicker in his hands.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A little over 6,500 miles in 2009 most of which were done around Orlando, Tampa and the Sarasota area. Next years 2010 goal 7,500 miles. Looks like it might be a slow start in January with all of the cold weather.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts