cycling pants

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Don, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Don

Don NC Road Biker

where can u buy the cycling pants that u wear in colder weather fairly cheap?Thanks:D:thumbsup:

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

I would check PerformanceNashbarSupergo or whatever they are these days. Also look at Pricepoint and JensonUSA. And here's a little secret for you, if you know the specific product you're looking for: qbike.com.

For riding my BMX in the snow, I just wear my race pants, which are about 200 billion degrees.

3. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

4. shakey_yankee

shakey_yankee Riding beats running!

I am new to the actual clothing and have been shopping like crazy. Check out:
    Wholesale Cycling
    Stupid wholesale prices.....

5. Industry_Hack

Seems like eBay is a buyer's market right now. Got my girl a new Cannondale jersey for about $8 delivered, and some Nike cargo MTB shorts for myself for $18. New closeouts are good this time of year.

6. shakey_yankee

shakey_yankee Riding beats running!

I've gotten some mad deals on Ebay as well. Pearl Izumi jersey for $7 and a no brand Jersy for $8.

7. chh55

chh55 Drink plenty of water!!!

ebay ebay ebay... but you must know what you want... sizing etc.

8. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

I purchased some thermal tightes from the 'hunting' section at WalMart and sew'd 'stirrups' onto the bottoms of the legs to make sure they stayed down over my ankles. They were like $10 and although they aren't quite as nice as cycling-specific tights, I can have a different pair of these to wear everyday for a week for what one pair of cycling-specific tights would cost.

9. Industry_Hack

Oddly, I don't think Ryan is any less masculine for sewing his own tights.