Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a shirt design that I am working on that may go into production at work. I have spent the last few weeks getting critiques from fellow graphic designers on variations of this shirt design. I realized I wasn't getting anywhere and started talking to folks in my target market (cyclists) and they all said they liked the simplest versions where the bike itself is the featured largely in the design. This fits with my personal design philosophy, but I wanted to get a larger sample size of opinions.

So if you guys could help me out by answering a few questions, I would really appreciate it.

1. Do you like the shirt, overall?
2. Does the wording make a connection for you, do you like it?
3. Would you buy/wear this shirt?
4. What color combo do you like, is there a different color you would prefer?

Thanks again to anyone who responds. As a hobby cyclist, I think we can all agree that the message of the shirt is worthy of being spread to the masses.

Attachments

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts
Can we actually see the shirt before answering? LOL!

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts
That's cool. :)

Yes I do.

Yes it does and yes I like it.

Yes.

I like the light blue with yellow images. Black with yellow image would be nice.

·
173 Posts
1- Yes

2- The wording makes several connections for me.

3- Yes

4-Blue wit yellow images. Yellow with black images would be a nice safety color to ride in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! I think I am ready to move forward with this project, thanks to you all.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
This is a shirt design that I am working on that may go into production at work. I have spent the last few weeks getting critiques from fellow graphic designers on variations of this shirt design. I realized I wasn't getting anywhere and started talking to folks in my target market (cyclists) and they all said they liked the simplest versions where the bike itself is the featured largely in the design. This fits with my personal design philosophy, but I wanted to get a larger sample size of opinions.

So if you guys could help me out by answering a few questions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again to anyone who responds. As a hobby cyclist, I think we can all agree that the message of the shirt is worthy of being spread to the masses.
I'm a hater, just throwing that out there before I respond.

1. No
2. It supports the elitist attitude that makes our own community hate us.
3. No
4. I'm not opposed to cycling shirts, I like light colors for the road (I'm in Texas, the sun is bigger) and darker for going out.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
That's cool. :)

I like the light blue with yellow images. Black with yellow image would be nice.
Totally agree! I'd buy one, by the way, so keep us updated.

·
717 Posts
"Live better"....sound alot like Wal Mart's "Save money. Live better"

You may get a "cease and desist" from THEM.

·
242 Posts
YES

Yes

Maybe

ok I would buy it for someone else,
but I personally do not like to wear anything with something printed on the front because I am a large chested woman and do not like to draw any attention to my chest area BUT if the picture and words were on the back!! and I could get it in any combination of Pink Black white and Grey I'd have a closet full as I like the message

1 - 12 of 12 Posts