Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody subscribe to this? If so, what do you think? With the Giro just around the corner, and NBC only showing two hours of what should be an epic Paris-Roubaix, I'm seriously considering subscribing. Just a little worried come May and July it might get me fired. :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,433 Posts
I thought about it but 80 bux was a little steep and even the 30 for the quarter seems a little high to me! Guess I'll have to stick the DVR :D

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
I have heard a ton of complaints from their subscribers, enough so that I have been discouraged from subscribing, although I have been watching the race vids for years. If I want t watch live racing, I go to www.steephill.tv. It has never failed me.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard a ton of complaints from their subscribers, enough so that I have been discouraged from subscribing, although I have been watching the race vids for years. If I want t watch live racing, I go to www.steephill.tv. It has never failed me.
Thanks, man! I've decided to just keep watching Steephill as well. Especially since the quality of Cycling.TV didn't appear that much better. Now if it was HD... Plus, I love the Eurosport commentators.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts