21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beleaguer- To exhaust with attacks.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wheel sucker :D

"Wheel sucking" is a term used to describe the practice of cycling behind another rider with wheels a few centimeters apart. This practice allows the rider "sucking wheels" to gain an aerodynamic and consequently a physiological advantage by reducing the amount of work done he/she has to do. Some have claimed that this practice allows the "wheel sucking" rider to perform 30% less work. The advantage of "wheel sucking" is magnified when the size of the front rider is large, when there is a considerable headwind and when the front rider is moving at a significant speed > 30 km/h.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Corndog v. to become covered in silt, usually after a fall.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok 2 today cuz I couldn't wait....

mandibular disharmony
adv. how one's jaw feels when it and the handle bars attempt to occupy the same space and time.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
auger v. to involuntarily take samples of the local geology, usually with one's face, during a crash.

Reactions: superj

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
auger v. to involuntarily take samples of the local geology, usually with one's face, during a crash.
Also known as "faceplant"

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
captain crash
v. to "go down with the ship". Usually the result of a novice spud-user failing to clip out in time.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also known as "faceplant"
Speaking of - See below...err is it above, either way it's way to early , as well :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
'rhoid buffing v. going down a hill so steep that your butt touches the rear wheel.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pedaling squares
Riding with considerable fatigue such that the rider is unable to maintain an efficient pedaling form that is strong and smooth.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
baby head –In mountain biking, this is a section of trail with loose rocks about the size of a baby's head.

My last post in this.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
baby head –In mountain biking, this is a section of trail with loose rocks about the size of a baby's head.

My last post in this.
I've enjoyed it. I'm not around other cyclist because I'm antisocial due to the ugliness, both physical and emotional.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Voiture balai - broom wagon, the last vehicle in a race, it “sweeps up” any dropped riders

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 99 Posts