Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, it's time to give it up and close some. A cyclist was hit and killed by a vehicle that fled over the weekend. Police had a description of the car. The 2nd article said they found the car, but it didn't sound like they had caught the driver yet.

Married 55 yr old father of two.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Man, it's time to give it up and close some. A cyclist was hit and killed by a vehicle that fled over the weekend. Police had a description of the car. The 2nd article said they found the car, but it didn't sound like they had caught the driver yet.

Married 55 yr old father of two.
:mad:

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
You want proof our legal system don't make no sense some times. She's free on bail for what amounts to at least negligent homicide.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I just don't understand it. What qualifies murder if that isn't it? Then to say she drove around with blood and hair on the car. she may not have set out to murder somebody that day but that's what she ended up doing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
She is being charged with felony hit and run and MISDEMEANOR death by motor vehicle. that is BS at the very least the DA should seek involuntary manslaughter. oh and she was driving on a suspended license. i am participating in the memorial ride tomorow, it has a 25 mi and 50 mi route. last i heard they are expecting around 100 riders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts