Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to take the French Quiz at the ed and see how you do.

Well we best come clean. This, shockingly, is a big fat April Fool’s joke.

But it has got us thinking; could this become a reality? As many of you have already said in the comments here and on social media, we’d definitely watch the Tour du France on Zwift

But in a shock move, ASO announced that it has partnered with Zwift to stage the race in Watopia.

The race will keep its 21-day format and visit London, Richmond, Yorkshire and New York, before heading into the Watopian mountains for a testing two weeks of Alpe du Zwift summit finishes.

Chris Froome gave a mixed response when asked about the move. “I’m feeling ok about this to be honest. I know I’ve got the best ramp test around which will help on Alpe du Zwift. But I saw CyclingTips reporting a new Zwift crash feature. I want that taken out, because I bet my avatar will get hacked and hit the deck in the opening TT.”

https://road.cc/content/news/could-...b-DGRA4N6gt4uBzaG1aX0c-VXgP-ZKppTbthHZ66zlxdU

Reactions: fpl1

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^Ohhhh, didn't even think about he quiz at the end. Fer shame @Dos_Ruedas :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.