Delaware anyone?

Discussion in 'Delaware Bike Forum' started by dcswan, Mar 16, 2010.

1. dcswan

dcswan New Member

Anyone else on here from Delaware? I'm at Dover myself, if anyone else is interested in riding.

2. dcswan

dcswan New Member

WOW, no one else on here from anywhere in Delaware:( I'm glad I got my Two Spoke dot com sticker yesterday and put on the truck. Gonna have to get out there and get some more on here. As well get that flier to the LBS.

3. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I'm about 120 miles to your left. We're riding Schaeffer Farm tomorrow if you're interested.

4. dcswan

dcswan New Member

Thanks for the invite hophead, sorry I didn't get to see it till today. Was busy all weekend with cleaning out the garage and taking care of other things to get ready for our move. We're having a house built and should be in by end of June, seems like a ways out and it is, but before ya know it the time is gone. Trying to get things taken care of ahead of time so the move goes quickly and easily. Within 2-3 weeks (projected) of moving in I'll be heading overseas again for about 6 months. It'll be nice when I can spend a year or more at a time back home again! LOL Retire in '12 so not long after getting back from this "vacation" I can drop the paperwork, no more touching me after that! LOL

5. SlowMotion

SlowMotion New Member

6. joyrides

joyrides New Member

I'm in Newark! Where did you get the sticker and flier? I will take some fliers to Wooden Wheels, Bike Line, and Performance Bike. Thanks, fellow Delawareans!

7. kneedrachen

kneedrachen Moderator Mod Team Tavern Member

Joy, I'm just over the border in Maryland, check out the White Clay bicycle club as well as Chesapeake Spokes!

8. omnivox42

omnivox42 New Member Tavern Member

DC, I love your avatar! :thumbsup:

9. ksr5

ksr5 Active Member Tavern Member

I have a home in Bowers Beach I go down most weekends and ride up thru magnolia and over near Camden by Lowe's. I did the Amish Country Bike tour in September I also have my Two Spoke sticker on the back of my truck.

10. joyrides

joyrides New Member

Thanks! I'm a WCBC member, but will also check out Chesapeake Spokes.

11. joyrides

joyrides New Member

I just added White Clay Bicycle Club to the Clubs section of the forum. :)

12. amazingjameso

amazingjameso Junior Member

I'm in Newark, around the corner from Christiana Hospital.

13. ironlungs

ironlungs Senior Member

I am in Delaware......... Ohio....:D. And Dover..... Ohio is about 116 miles away, by bike. :D. (Sorry, I had to.... it was just out there...:p.) For all it's worth, I haven't kept up with many in the Ohio section of TS as it doesn't appear that too many are alive there. Best to you DC... keep riding.