Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So....You are off work. The entire afternoon stretches out before you and you REALLY know that you should ride the bike. However, it is pretty windy,cold and dull with a small possibility of rain and you have 2 bottles of one of your favourite beers unopened and they are winking at you.

What do you do?

I know what I did.......:eek:

What would you have done?

(This WILL tell the men from the boys or the women from the girls (especially if they teach as an occupation:))

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sarcasm-

Invented by Americans.

Used as a form of insurgent artillery against cheeky Brits.

Perfected on TwoSpoke.
....jus' tryin' to think of anything else you invented. Oh, yes.....Mickey Mouse :D

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
.....and world domination........ sh*t. I forgot the British Empire, nope, we got there first...and where did that get us?

I'll get me coat...............;)

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey serious question for you.

Is it true (Lucas electrics jokes aside) that all of your beer really is served at room temperature at pubs?
No not really. I guess if you are in a 'rare' proper pub with proper beer, it can happen, but in the more prevalent rubbish pubs with our equivalents of BMC, it is served cold. Yuk

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
knee man, you have me rolling. I am nodding in agreement all down the thread. Bogo I await your retort for my enjoyment. You guys have a good banter going.

I would ride and b**** about it later. Just how I do it.

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
knee man, you have me rolling. I am nodding in agreement all down the thread. Bogo I await your retort for my enjoyment. You guys have a good banter going.

I would ride and b**** about it later. Just how I do it.
Mr Vox, I will not stoop so low as to engage again in frivilous intercourse with the gentleman in question. He likes them bald I believe....but which ones I am really not sure.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
bongofury66 said:
Mr Vox, I will not stoop so low as to engage again in frivilous intercourse with the gentleman in question. He likes them bald I believe....but which ones I am really not sure.
Warning, may induce water expulsion through nose. Read at own risk.

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe I should have ridden the bike after all..........

1 - 20 of 34 Posts