Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Not Arec Barrwin
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying this for the first time woth one hand. It is kinda hard to do.

HERRO

·
Two skinny J's
21,370 Posts
I would if there was a mobile version :)

·
tall old member
1,316 Posts
I only post to Facebook from my phone. One time my wife called me while I was on a ride. She asked me if I was outside and I said yes. She said she wondered why I was breathing so hard. I told her I was going up a hill. She asked me if I was on my bike. When I said yes she told me not to talk on the phone while cycling. I said I wasn't the one who called.:rolleyes:

·
Not Arec Barrwin
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only post to Facebook from my phone. One time my wife called me while I was on a ride. She asked me if I was outside and I said yes. She said she wondered why I was breathing so hard. I told her I was going up a hill. She asked me if I was on my bike. When I said yes she told me not to talk on the phone while cycling. I said I wasn't the one who called.:rolleyes:
Ha!

HERRO

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I am trying this for the first time woth one hand. It is kinda hard to do.

HERRO
Like all one handed endeavors it will soon become your principle obsession and make your time in public bathrooms awkward for all those around you.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I don't this website accepts collect calls.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Then why do mine keep getting rejected? Makes me think I'm not welcome so much.
hmmm, it was supposed to say I don't. This website doesn't accept collect calls. And that was on a fully functional keyboard without auto correct.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Yes, a collect call for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd. Will you accept the charges?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts