Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Paved Trail Enthusiast
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mainly ride paved trails in Florida and started recording with my Canon mini DV camcorder mounted on the handlebars. It really turns out excellent quality video with no shake. Anybody else do this? Thanks

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Ordered a helmet cam used it once and sold it. Original intent was to record those not so great drivers as they buzz ya. Just decided it wasn't what I wanted and watching it was incredibly boring...

·
Who put that curb there?
168 Posts
Interesting idea. I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of dismounting mine from the headboard of my bed though. Just sayin'...;)

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Interesting idea. I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of dismounting mine from the headboard of my bed though. Just sayin'...;)

...... Go to your room, close the the door and don't come out until we tell ya :D

·
9ONE6 Rider
32 Posts
Ordered a helmet cam used it once and sold it. Original intent was to record those not so great drivers as they buzz ya. Just decided it wasn't what I wanted and watching it was incredibly boring...
I have one mounted in one of my cars I like to review my time attack & drag racing from time to time :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts