Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to know more about what someone said was a rare blue bomber beach cruiser. It was beautifull! It had an analog speedomider built into the frame, electronic horn, and head light linked to its primary accesory battery. I belive it was a french blue with a red trim. The guy who owned it said there was only three in existance from what he knows. If someone can provide me the manufacturer and year of these blue bomber bikes or better yet good pictures it would be of big help to me. I saw this at a car show that was having a classic bicycle trophy event to.

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts
The only one that maybe comes to mind Columbia did a bike a few years ago sorta sounds like what ya mean but thing was a fortune from what I recall otherwise never heard of any called the blue bomber

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Close but no. It did have the same color but the front light was built into the frame not installed on the fender. and the speedomider was built into the top of an enlarged frame tube with the speed detection hardware instaled in the rear wheel. the head light was one of those to be seen not to see lights. The one day I didnt have my camera at a car show.:mad: What was the manufacturer of that bike? I think they might have built the bike I described.

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts
Who knows it is possible it could have been a custom built bike to ya know?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so I just found out that the actual name and year of the bike. It's a 1935 bluebird. I talked to the guy who ran the event. he says they are very rare.

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts

·
Rat Biker
442 Posts
I wouldn't doubt she is gotta love when they had style like that. Me personally I can see her with a little motor on it be very cool find for sure. Being a rat rodder myself I dig the old bike kinda the way it is in the pics I mean maybe not so rusty but not show room perfect either ya know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts