Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy prolly just burned more fuel in 2 minutes than I do all day!

[ame]http://youtu.be/aeIVOfOBnNQ[/ame]

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A LITTLE jealous??? Man, I was eating lunch the other day and I watched a guy put in a 36' Donzi and went over to talk to him. He was happy to show me his twin 800 hp setup. I get a HUGE HIGH from HP like that

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
That is re-freaking-diculous.

Or

Legen.......wait for it......DARY!

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I had a speed junkie friend with a fast sport bike (which ultimately led to his death), an insane 1968 Camaro, and boat with a 1,000 HP twin turbo big block Chevy. He said that even with two Holley Blue fuel pumps, pressure would drop at WOT.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I had a speed junkie friend with a fast sport bike (which ultimately led to his death), an insane 1968 Camaro, and boat with a 1,000 HP twin turbo big block Chevy. He said that even with two Holley Blue fuel pumps, pressure would drop at WOT.
In my younger, stupider days I had a 68 Camaro that I built from the ground up for bracket racing. It was sporting a 540ci big block engine (a bored/stroked 454) with aluminum heads. With Nitrous Oxide it was pushing a little over a 1000 hp. Talk about an E-Ticket ride at Disney World, coming off the line at the drag strip it would tote the front wheels off the ground through low gear and cover the 1/8 mile in 4 seconds.

Now that I think about it, I now remember where about half my brain cells went, they got snatched out of the back of head driving that thing. I sold it to buy my first house.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
That's sweet looking. An RS with hideaway headlights?

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
This thread brings back memories of my 1965, full blown 426, street legal, Plymouth Sports Fury. I had it while in the military but had to put the stock 318 back in it so my dad could drive it while I was in Nam. Put the 426 back in it but got rid of it for a 1972 Datsun station wagon, after the wife got pregnant. I would equate that move to going from my Colnago to a Huffy.

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Industry_Hack said:
Should have at least gone with the four door 510.
We were newly weds. Wife won!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts