Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay if you could have any bicycle in the world no matter what type or brand, retro or modern, silly or serious, what would it be (and why if you'd care to share why)? only rule it cannot be a motorcycle, moped, etc... anyone? pictures would be awesome too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would go for a Raleigh rode bike, cause I use to hae an old one and did good on it before, besides I just want to go faster!

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
I already have mine. Always wanted a Colnago, and now I have one. It's probably not any better or any faster than any other bike, but it has the name. Sort of like owning a Ferrari or some other exotic Italian car.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I dont know as much about awesome bikes or historical bikes, but the new Specialized Venge is a sexy piece of speed machine.

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Shoot. I've put way more thought into this lately than my wallet would be happy with.
The bike I'm building now will be about as close as I'll ever get without lots of custom parts and frame.

I think building my "dream" bike involves myself purchasing a nice desktop CNC mill and building most every part myself. Which I don't actually think is that crazy, except for the cost of a mill.

·
Two skinny J's
21,208 Posts

Or

·
889 Posts
I dont know as much about awesome bikes or historical bikes, but the new Specialized Venge is a sexy piece of speed machine.
The Venge is super sexy but so damn twitchy. Scary as hell to decend on.

For me, I would like an S-Works Roubaix or Merlin Titanium with SRAM Red.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
According to my 5 year old the Cannondale Super Six Evo is the BEST bike in the world.

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
omni I think your son has expensive taste lol. but maybe you should listen to him I just checked out that cannondale supersix evo ultimate. have to say that's a pretty sexy bike, wives beware there's a new ride in town.

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to be honest I've never put much thought into my dream bike but I'm glad I asked anyways. years ago it would have been some super tricked out bmx bike now that I've entered the world of road bikes who knows. but I've looked at most of these bikes and they are all really sweet bikes! I do admit as of now I take my hat of to industry for the most unique posted so far.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
LiveFreeRideHard said:
omni I think your son has expensive taste lol. but maybe you should listen to him I just checked out that cannondale supersix evo ultimate. have to say that's a pretty sexy bike, wives beware there's a new ride in town.
Heh heh heh.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Just completed first 25 miles on my dream bike this morning. Picked up my Bianchi Infinito Ultegra yesterday...what a ride! Yahoo!!!!

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
Just completed first 25 miles on my dream bike this morning. Picked up my Bianchi Infinito Ultegra yesterday...what a ride! Yahoo!!!!
Welcome to the forum!

I almost bought that bike (in red) until I saw and rode the Colnago. You're right ... that Infinito is one heck of a great ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts