Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your latest edition of statistical gymnastics. Ready for a stretch?

Reactions: newleaf150

·
Maturity Challenged
1,171 Posts
The title is misleading, but it is a good article. I agree that some people will actually ride and do longer rides on an e-bike when compared to otherwise not riding at all.
My wife is one of those people. Before I got her an e-bike, she quit riding because she was afraid she would get winded and not be able to make it back to the house.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s a ridiculous correlation with so many variables that it could be applied to anything.

Believe it or not staying home and masturbating has less effect on the environment than riding a bike!

·
tall old member
1,609 Posts
Here is your latest edition of statistical gymnastics. Ready for a stretch?

You could print that article and use it to fertilize your garden because it is pure horse shit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The title is misleading, but it is a good article. I agree that some people will actually ride and do longer rides on an e-bike when compared to otherwise not riding at all.
My wife is one of those people. Before I got her an e-bike, she quit riding because she was afraid she would get winded and not be able to make it back to the house.
Definitely, your wife had a good explanation for why she shouldn't ride a bike. But you found a way to talk her down with a gift :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts