1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
Hazy how did you find that? Amazing you would find something here in Hampton roads!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a cousin that lives in Va. that e-mailed me the link. :cool:

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
You'll have to come visit your cousin and come ride with us! You could get a pretty flat ride in here ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a plan if I can ever save enough money for the gas to get there:rolleyes:

Our vacations are taken with a camper pulled by a gas guzzling truck, so now that somebody in the Middle East farted, gas prices are going up up and away AGAIN! When the smell from that goes away I'm sure there will be the threat of a horrible Hurricane that will drive them up even further.:hate:

Sorry, I'm ranting.

Anyway, for the time being vacations have to be fairly close to home so we can afford to eat.

But, I will definitely keep you in mind should we happen over that way. I have a friend that lives in the D.C. area that I want to go see as well. That is actually a trip I would love to take the family on for all the obvious reasons.

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
Sounds like a plan if I can ever save enough money for the gas to get there:rolleyes:

Our vacations are taken with a camper pulled by a gas guzzling truck, so now that somebody in the Middle East farted, gas prices are going up up and away AGAIN! When the smell from that goes away I'm sure there will be the threat of a horrible Hurricane that will drive them up even further.:hate:

Sorry, I'm ranting.

Anyway, for the time being vacations have to be fairly close to home so we can afford to eat.

But, I will definitely keep you in mind should we happen over that way. I have a friend that lives in the D.C. area that I want to go see as well. That is actually a trip I would love to take the family on for all the obvious reasons.
Kool! I can fully understand that! I love DC! The metro makes it so easy and cheap to get around. We hit it several times a year and the last trip we stayed in an area called Shirlington in Arlington. Loved it, course I have some different reason for going to DC like Capitol City Brewing Company - Washington's Best Brew Pubs but that' s for another post.

Oh and ya have to hit this up in Georgetown Georgetown Cupcake | DC Cupcakes. It reminded me of the soup Nazi on Seinfeld and was pretty expensive BUT not a better cup you will have!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSA[/ame]

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cupcakes!!! The perfect answer for the person who loves cake but does not want to eat on one for days.

Will have to keep that one in mind 4 sure thanks for the tip ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Very cool. There's an active breeding bald eagle nest less than 10 miles away. It's the first active bald eagle nest in Broward County, FL in over 20 years.

Rosyfinch Ramblings

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are some kool pics.

I have at least one flying around my house that I have seen twice ( could be two that I saw once each ) within 1 mile of my home on both sightings but in different directions.

Both times I was on my bike on a training run without my camera ( Go figure )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts