Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my back brake decided to break mid rid this morning... and im wondering if this is something i can fix here at my place or do i need to take it into a shop. heres some pics

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe this is a better picture?

its almost as though that silver/metal looking part needs to snap back into the black piece, but the place to push it through is soooo tiny, i have no idea how it even popped out

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Unless I'm totally overlooking the obvious I don't see anything broken. Using your top picture as a reference, see the rubber boot on the right hand side? Pull it away from the shiny silver collar until you see the cable. Then slip that into the black bracket on the left and push the boot back snug.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Unless I'm totally overlooking the obvious I don't see anything broken. Using your top picture as a reference, see the rubber boot on the right hand side? Pull it away from the shiny silver collar until you see the cable. Then slip that into the black bracket on the left and push the boot back snug.
+1...

this is true

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Undoing this makes it easyer to change a flat allso
I was surprised the guy didn't know how that worked. Obviously never had his back (or front for that matter) tire off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts