Ebb and flow...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rola643, Apr 27, 2010.

1. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

Okay...not trying to complain but so much but I'm frustrated, can't get any ride time. Work is driving me nuts...Last week, Wed.-Sat off Sunday, work Monday-Tuesday, off Wednesday....work Thursday-Saturday...off Sunday and HOPEFULLY work Monday -Thursday next week.... :-/. Just can't get into any rhythm and it throws me off bad, can't stay consistent with anything and I aint no spring chick that adapt and change like this anymore... easily anyway :hate:
    I know I shouldn't complain about all the work and overtime but I value my time off !

Once again I'm back off my soapbox, please accept my apologizes ! Time to go clean my chain so I can ride in the morning ;)

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I'm with you, between work and family me time is almost non existent. Sometimes I ride in to work early when no one else is there just to have a little alone time. Also the streets are empty super early and there's nothing like ripping around the city when it's quiet. Beautiful.

3. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Utah is closed Sunday, so no work. And everyone else is in church, so it's a great day to ride.

4. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I was feeling the same way, but with the days getting longer, I can get in a decent ride after work. Last night I blew through a 11.5 mile loop in a little over an hour.

5. rola643

That's funny only because Sunday scares me ! Don't get in the way of them after a Sunday sermon on the way to lunch or dinner.....I don't anything closes any day of the year here, maybe Walmart on Christmas for a few hours, sad.

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

The town I grew up in was like that. A lot of business you would think would be open, restaurants corner stores, would be locked down tight.

7. rola643

Sounds like a little town/A.F.B. I was stationed at for 2 long years in Altus,Ok.