Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...not trying to complain but so much but I'm frustrated, can't get any ride time. Work is driving me nuts...Last week, Wed.-Sat off Sunday, work Monday-Tuesday, off Wednesday....work Thursday-Saturday...off Sunday and HOPEFULLY work Monday -Thursday next week.... :-/. Just can't get into any rhythm and it throws me off bad, can't stay consistent with anything and I aint no spring chick that adapt and change like this anymore... easily anyway :hate:
I know I shouldn't complain about all the work and overtime but I value my time off !

Once again I'm back off my soapbox, please accept my apologizes ! Time to go clean my chain so I can ride in the morning ;)

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm with you, between work and family me time is almost non existent. Sometimes I ride in to work early when no one else is there just to have a little alone time. Also the streets are empty super early and there's nothing like ripping around the city when it's quiet. Beautiful.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I was feeling the same way, but with the days getting longer, I can get in a decent ride after work. Last night I blew through a 11.5 mile loop in a little over an hour.

·
Two skinny J's
21,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Utah is closed Sunday, so no work. And everyone else is in church, so it's a great day to ride.
That's funny only because Sunday scares me ! Don't get in the way of them after a Sunday sermon on the way to lunch or dinner.....I don't anything closes any day of the year here, maybe Walmart on Christmas for a few hours, sad.

·
Two skinny J's
21,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The town I grew up in was like that. A lot of business you would think would be open, restaurants corner stores, would be locked down tight.
Sounds like a little town/A.F.B. I was stationed at for 2 long years in Altus,Ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts