EV4 Bike on Indiegogo - 25% OFF

Discussion in 'Giveaways, Promotions, and Coupons' started by Martin_EV4, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Martin_EV4

Martin_EV4 New Member

We're a manufacturer of electric vehicles from Poland. The EV4 Bike is an innovative tricycle with electric support motor and the ability to tilt in corners.

The goal of this campaign is raise funds to start mass production. With large number of orders we will be able to negotiate good prices for components that are used in the EV4 Bike. Raised funds will also help us purchase equipment for a professional production line.

If you would like to support us in this campaign any form of help would be very appreciated. In return we offer a 25% discount on our products.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ev4-bike-electric/
    [​IMG]

2. rushlake

rushlake Member

How much for the girl.............. before discount????

Ok seriously my question is; the battery pack is a 36volt 13 amp hour pack. What are the charger input specs.? I.E. 120v 60hz or 240v 50hz or ................

kneedrachen likes this.

3. Martin_EV4

Martin_EV4 New Member

The 4A charger that comes with the bike is compatible with any source (110V-240V).
    It comes with a European standard plug so a plug converter might be necessary.

I would have to ask her husband for the price, but considering they're married he might want to give her away for free ;)

4. rushlake

rushlake Member

Thank you, I was curious because I have had problems with equipment from overseas in the past. We here in our 240 systems have 2 x 120 and a ground @ 60hz. Some foreign systems use 1 x 240 a neutral and ground @ 50hz. The same way we run our 120v systems. But we use 120 instead of 240 on the hot leg. I tried to explain to a Chinese company that their systems would not work here. They said they would and had a customer who was buying their systems. I asked for the customers name to ask how in the world they were installing them as no residential electrical was set up to deliver 1 leg at 240. They wouldn't tell me, probably because the were lying. I thought if you were not compatible you may want to find a compatible U.S. battery and charging system for your bike that could be easily installed to make it salable here in the U.S.

kneedrachen likes this.