Two Spoke Forums banner

***** Eye for the Buckeye

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  longjohn 
#1 ·
Where's all the weird-O Buckeyes at?

#3 ·
Youngstown? You in da Mob? LOL! I'm just north of Dayton. We have about 350 connected miles of bike paths here.

#6 ·
No lol, ill be passing you on Tuesday going shooting forthe grand. I'm assuming you know where vandalia and the airport is then too. Used to shoot there twice a year till it moved
Yeah there used to be thousands coming to shoot at Vandalia. It was a shame to not have that any more.

#12 ·
Dayton has some nice paths as well as a great downtown hub complete with bike lockers, showers, bike pumps, the whole shebang.

They are in the middle of building a bridge across the Miami River here in Piqua that will be the final piece to completely connect us to the whole Ohio trail system. I can get on the path 2 blocks from home and ride just about anywhere in the state.

#13 ·
Columbus is a black hole on the OtoE. I've ridden all the through-routes and connectors and I wouldn't recommend any of them.

I'm pretty happy though. In a week or so, a connection is finally opening up that will let me hop on a trail practically out my front door and link up to the network.

In 2014 the Camp Chase connector is supposed to be complete, and that will let me go front-door to Cincinnati. I think it will be another couple years before I can go front-door to Cleveland, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.