Fallen Cyclist

Discussion in 'Road Bikes' started by Chall08, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Chall08

Chall08 Guest

2. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Bummer, what does one say????

It happens all to frequently.....be safe is just not enough????????

DrB

3. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

How was this driver being inattentive enough to strike a cyclist from the rear with the LEFT side of the vehicle? :mad:

Let us know if you see any updates about finding the driver. Last I heard, they had not yet.

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

5. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Sad to hear. Happening much too often.

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

That sucks. I feel for his family.

7. Smiley

Smiley New Member

That is horrible. Sendng good vibes to his family.

8. Chall08

Chall08 Guest

i watched the news last night after i posted this and they said on there that he was hit head on. this makes me wander if the person was drunk, or doing something to distract them, or if it was intentional. but the thing that gets me the most is house in the world could someone hit a person head on and keep on driving and be able to sleep at night. that in itself just blows my mind. i did not know this guy personally but a girl that i'm very good freinds with, it was her dads best friend. mr chapman, the guy in the video is her dad. i'll watch the local news tonight and give everyone an update.

9. chh55

chh55 Drink plenty of water!!!

Looks like he was quite a guy.
    Speculation is not good and I have no idea if this was involved but my special pet peeve is driving and texting (or using a cell at all) at the same time. Please people, don't ever do it and please speak out against it!