Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any plans for the TS Dads and Fathers out there? None for myself, spent the entire weekend with family which doesn't happen much anymore so it was a great weekend just the same!

Any great rides, cookouts, parties or any other Fathers day tradions plans in place for the rest of the TS fathers and dads?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
It won't be biking for me today.
I enjoyed the entire day yesterday with my aging parents. (I haven't done that much yard work in one day since...well...I was a young boy and living with them. :D
A great surprise was when my brother arrived toward the end of the day. (he flew cross country for Father's Day).
Today belongs to the family.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I lost dad to leukemia 12 years ago next month. Mom remarried several years after that and my step dad treats her like a queen. Having a cookout over at they're house in a couple hours. He's a wonderful man :)

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
I finished up most of our back patio yesterday, so we'll probably grill dinner out there tonight. It will be my wife and stepdaughter (I always just refer to her as my daughter though) along my with ex-wife's daughter that lives with us, (I call her my daughter too) her boyfriend, and my ex-wife too, since her husband is out of the country. Should be interesting.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Went for a quick ride this morning and had both of my children along with their children over for a cook out pool party type of day. All of the grandchilren will be over daily begining this week for the daily pool party's. I tell the kids (parents) that I am babysitting.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This was my first fathers day....a rainy one in Detroit....but special nonetheless. Rode yesterday...resting and enjoying family today.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
This was my first fathers day....a rainy one in Detroit....but special nonetheless. Rode yesterday...resting and enjoying family today.
Happy 1st Father's Day mhebert. Welcome to the club.
Here's to the best job on earth. May you be most successful at it. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts