Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I play Rummy with my old shop blokes. I play Go with my girlfriend. Go is an Asian board game played with black and white stones. It's a game of territory gain. Like chess but a bit less rigid.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Bunco (usually done only at parties, where lots of beer is involved)
Monopoly(several different flavors)
Quiddler
Phase 10
Uno

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I have no friends where I live now (moved here 6 months ago and i'm not having any luck meeting people) but in TN we had a bi-weekly game night with 2 other couples and we played all sorts of games. The most popular were...

Hand & Foot (similar to canasta)
Rumicube
Spoons
Othello

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,541 Posts
EUKER!
Hand and foot is fun too.

I prefer to read but the wife is a tv junkie. :(

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I read a lot. Got to love the internet.In way of games though.
Phase 10
Uno
Dominoes with the wife and her family.

Mancala
Gin
Go
Chess
Clue
Monopoly
You name it.

We love the games in my house.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Really pretty simple. Get yer group in a circle and start counting off. Whenever the number '7' (multiple/divisible/addition{actually any number connection.. what-so-ever}) comes up..that person must say "Buzz". If not..the penalty is usually a chug.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Sounds like you'd get akick outta "Buzz" (Least, back in my drink'n days..I use to think it was fun)
You and me both. I was terrible at drinking games because by the time they started I was passed out some where I shouldn't be (backyard, abandoned RV,whatever).

Jenga is fun I'm missing one piece from it though so every one starts with a handicap.

·
Group rookie
392 Posts
Really pretty simple. Get yer group in a circle and start counting off. Whenever the number '7' (multiple/divisible/addition{actually any number connection.. what-so-ever}) comes up..that person must say "Buzz". If not..the penalty is usually a chug.
I remember - vaguely - playing a G-rated version of that in 7th grade, the 'Buzz' is triggered by a number that either contains a 7 or is a multiple of 7. If you got it wrong you were eliminated, last one standing was the winner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts