Fezzari

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by TxCyclist, Dec 4, 2009.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Looking for feedback on the Fezzari line of cycles.

Anyone have any experience or own a Fezzari product?

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

They offered to give away a bike on another site as part of a promotion to build their mailing list, then disappeared at the end of the promotion.

I gave them a vigorous two thumbs down. And that's being generous.

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

SO they screwed some folks?

4. Industry_Hack

Well, people signed up for their mailing list on the premise of being entered into a drawing, and there was no drawing.

5. tcwashers

tcwashers New Member

Fezzari Bike has been given away.

Actually guys I just got on their facebook page today and they announced the name of the winner yesterday. It is some lady. They ended up giving away a $1200 bike. So no, they didn't screw people. It looks like they announced the giveaway a month ago and let people enter. They have 1100 people on their facebook page so good for them. By the way they seem like pretty awesome bikes by looking at their site and the technology they put into them.

6. Industry_Hack

So they waited three years to announce a winner? That would be a different drawing.

7. tcwashers

tcwashers New Member

What are you talking about 3 years? Where did you get that information? Looks like to me it was about 45 days from the day they announced the drawing to the day they announced the winner.

8. Industry_Hack

When I was the admin on another forum, I sold them advertising space, and we made arrangements where they had people sign up for their mailing list, and then after a certain amount of time, they were going to give away a bike to one of the members that signed up. They stopped responding to my emails after the promotional period ended, and never gave away the bike.

9. tcwashers

tcwashers New Member

Oh man that sucks! What forum was it? If it was 3 years ago, it looks like the company has changed a bunch and they are doing better now. I mean 3 years ago they were selling in Costco and there is a rumor now that a couple big bike magazines are reviewing their bikes this year. If what you are claiming really happened its still no excuse, but it looks like things are changing for them. I think they build a killer bike for the price and they have a unique, more personal direct-to approach then other people out there. I guess I will really be able to tell when I order my CR3 in a week or two when my tax return comes and I am able to see what kind of customer support I receive. But the ultimate test will be when I get on my new bike and ride it for a while. I will be sure to let you know how it rides.

10. JeffDouglas

JeffDouglas New Member

I have owned a Fezzari CR2 for 2 years now, and it is excellent. The Fezzari line (I only know about the road bikes) seem to be the best value for the money that I have found. I am the vice president of a cycling club and whenever others have looked at it, they were very impressed with the quality and what you received for the money. Comparable Cannondales, for example, were about 50% more expensive at that time (I pair $1500 for the CR2, 2 years ago). I am extremely happy with mine. I put about 2500 miles on a year, and this summer I will be cycling across the USA.
    I have already started researching my next bike and after looking into Pinarello, Specialized and Cannondale, it just confirms that the best deal for the money will be the CR5. I plan on getting that one 2 years from now.

11. Industry_Hack

Jeff, what other bikes have you owned?