Two Spoke Forums banner

Fighting Children

4K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  funetical 
#1 ·
This comes up my kitchens considering I love the thought of fighting a gaggle of children.

If you had to, I don't know, say they have rabies, how many eight year olds could you fight at once and win?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Only you would even come up with this kind of question. LOL!

The answer is four straight up, six if they aren't allowed to bite and ten if i have a cup on.

#7 ·
4-5 at a time but could probably take out 40-50 before I needed a break. Eight year olds are sort of small so a quick kick to the chest would send them to the ground breathless giving you more time to handle the others. Heck I may be able to handle even more than 50 if I made a game out of it. but i wouldn't want more than 4-5 at a time if you can keep them in front of you, then they are easy to handle but if they get around back or even a ways around the side then my size advantage is lost.

You have to remember each one is only good for one good shot. Unlike us you hit them hard enough they are done. We will swallow our teeth and keep after it. They crumple and cry. Then when they get up they leave. So one good hit per kid and you can beat a lot of them.

#8 ·
4-5 at a time but could probably take out 40-50 before I needed a break. Eight year olds are sort of small so a quick kick to the chest would send them to the ground breathless giving you more time to handle the others. Heck I may be able to handle even more than 50 if I made a game out of it. but i wouldn't want more than 4-5 at a time if you can keep them in front of you, then they are easy to handle but if they get around back or even a ways around the side then my size advantage is lost.

You have to remember each one is only good for one good shot. Unlike us you hit them hard enough they are done. We will swallow our teeth and keep after it. They crumple and cry. Then when they get up they leave. So one good hit per kid and you can beat a lot of them.

Glad I'm not 8.. Damn

#10 ·
Nice... When I was a lot younger we would drop ice cubes in there paper sacks and just follow them and get the candy that way...

#12 ·

Good point.

I think consecutively I could go all day. In a group I'm going to say 40-50 as well.

The trick really is making good contact with that first punch/kick/head-butt.

Also try not to make them angrier than they already are, and if you can convince there parents not to feed them sugar or anything red it will work out to your advantage.

#15 ·
How did you get the ice in there? Just walk up behind them?

I used a pillow case as a kid.

When they come to the door just slip it in with the candy you give them... Al they want to feel is something hitting the bottom of the bag...

I used a pillow case also..

#17 ·
If I did lose the fight it would probably remind you of one of the oliphants being taken down on the Pelennor Fields in the movie Return of the King.

#19 ·
When they come to the door just slip it in with the candy you give them... Al they want to feel is something hitting the bottom of the bag...

I used a pillow case also..
So they didn't notice the ice? When I was a kid I stared down the candy in case I go something I didn't like. I would then try to immediately trade it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.