Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you're on death row ( I don't know what you did, but you deserve what's about to happen) and you have a final meal. What is it? Keep in mind there is no suffering the next day as there is no next day. If you want to throw in what you did more power to you.

This is a chef game, I thought I had done this before but could not find it.

T bone, rare
Cheese and fruit, Gorgonzola and grapes mainly. Olives thrown in for good measure.
Ice cream, lots of it. I have yet to eat a flavor I don't like, and for the record I don't eat Chinese Ice cream.

As for what I did?

Ever see Teen Wolf? Turns out the State of Texas looks down on werewolf related shenanigans.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I've actually thought about this in the past; not necessarily because I really think I would ever do something to put me in this situation.

I'm not sure what I did, but I do know my last meal would be a 2 lb Porterhouse medium-rare from Doe's and a box of Twinkies with a half-gallon of milk. I'd have a nice, big hop-bomb IPA or IIPA with the steak. Seeing as how I just finished a ride that I started hungry, sitting here typing this instead of actually eating something is not the best idea, but it's fun.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,536 Posts
After being sentenced for donkey punching Bea Arthur in the throat and collapsing her esophagus on the Punching History thread, I would have Chicken Bryan from Carabas with a bottle of Elihjah Craig 12 year old bourbon.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Grilled bacon. Wrapped in Australian lobster. A giant pail of steamers. A filet wrapped in bacon. Ben & Jerry's for dessert.

Interesting fact: The day she passed away, my mom had Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia for breakfast - her last meal. I guess she knew that it was the day.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Filet med, large bowl cabbage and noodles, agree with Hack bucket of steamers case of yuengling, Murderkill mud pie and 1 bag of M&M'S.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All excellent.

I'm assuming those who didn't include what they did did something terrible.

·
Registered
162 Posts
All excellent.

I'm assuming those who didn't include what they did did something terrible.
Cause people who do awesome things end up on death row. LOL

Well, I would want a Porter House, rare, marinated in a garlic butter sauce over night- then grilled. I also want chunky, twice baked mashed potatoes. Loaded. And a nice dinner salad with fresh veggies and a balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. YUM.

Thank god its almost lunch time around these parts!

Oh and... I got caught chopping up bad people. You know... the ones who get away with horrible crimes, or only get half the time they deserve...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think I'd have to start off with some seafood gumbo, then chicken fried steak with extra (white) gravy, and also some beef enchiladas. Pecan pie (a la mode, why not?) and peach cobbler (also a la mode), and perhaps finish with a Remy and a nice cigar.
I, too, would like a nice cigar for my send-off and a glass of nice aged cognac.

Yeah.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Rib eye med.
Prime rib
chicken fried steak
baked potato
fried spec. trout
oysters fried of course
cheese cake
ice tea with the meal
crown and seven with a Ashton VSG cigar to top it off

Seems I got my appitite back.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I, too, would like a nice cigar for my send-off and a glass of nice aged cognac.

Yeah.
Oh, I think we're going to be friends after all. I have three humidors with about a grand in cigars, but can't enjoy them due to two surgeries for my allergies.

As the recipient of some wedding favors, Funetical can chime in here. Especially if he kept the bands.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, I think we're going to be friends after all. I have three humidors with about a grand in cigars, but can't enjoy them due to two surgeries for my allergies.

As the recipient of some wedding favors, Funetical can chime in here. Especially if he kept the bands.
I did, and the chocolate wrapper.

They were beyond enjoyable. It had been some time since I sat outside and just smoked, I missed it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts