Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, just got a call and I was informed I was signed up for my first Gran Fondo!
Looks like it will be October 6th and we should have a nice group of 12 to share the pullin duties! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. The week before we are doing another century and one the week after that I sadly can not ride since I am on call at work that week....hate that stuff:hate:

Martins Tour of Richmond should be pretty cool.

I kinda like the way the are going to start this. Having never done don't know if that is typical or not :D

During the registration process, participants will choose either the 102-mile, 58-mile or 29-mile course.

To ensure the smoothest and safest start possible, starting corrals will be organized based on the participant’s estimated mph pace. Please choose one of the following options during the registration process:

20+ mph
18-20 mph
15-17 mph
Under 15 mph

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Sounds like fun. I've never done one either but would be willing to do one if given the chance.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I assume you will be signing up for the 20+ mph :D I've read a little about them, and can't wait to vicariously enjoy the experience through your posts.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I assume you will be signing up for the 20+ mph :D I've read a little about them, and can't wait to vicariously enjoy the experience through your posts.
NO Not me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts