Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and 3 other girls went out biking today. a trek 1.5, trek 7.2 fx, modified trek utopia (mine) and a trek 7200 multitrek and all the riders including myself are pretty new at this however the other girls are like just starting to ride as of a week ago just because of me. In fact two of them just spend over 700 dollars on a bike a couple days ago just cause I got them into it. Anyways so we started to race on a 2 mile stretch of flat road that was closed off with barricades and at the start were going all around each other really close like tire to tire and it really freaked me out and prolly every one of us almost hit someone else cause I think I heard about everyone scream at one point and toward the end it was me and the trek fx going about 27mph and I clicked over to the next gear and started doing it faster and I got to 30 MPH I think I was in like the 48/ 12 or something like that and I was surprised I was going 30MPH it seemed soooo fast on the bike and I didn't even feel like I was using much energy maybe it was the rush feeling I was getting or something but I'm real anxious to see how long I can go at that speed or even faster. We're all going to VB tomorrow to ride again and maybe race and we're gonna go to performace bike cause one of them wants to try out some saddles cause her's hurts her butt and I wanna try some better helmets one that doesn't make me look retarted but I guess what can you expect if you get a helmet at walmart....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts