Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled out the mountain bike this morning put her back together and took her for a spin. I'll be going on an actual ride later today cant wait to get back on the greenway everytime I drive past it i get the itch to ride. It is to be 75 today so it will be perfect.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I think everyone except those in the north west are going to be in full flown spring fever after this all this warm weather. I can't wait to get home today and go for a ride. Mid 70's here also.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got back it felt so good but I can not wait till I get the road bike up and running may have to go out on another here in a few and yes spring fever has hit hard and fast plus being 80 lbs lighter than last year is a huge help also !!!

·
1,200 Posts
the only riding i got today is to and from work.. but will have to go with you on AMAZING weather today!!!

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
qmsdc15 said:
I noticed tanlines when I took my cycling gloves off today. Also on my feet from SPD sandals. :)
Haha I have tan lines but not from riding Haha but I'm sure I will before to much more time passes

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Evean though I have not mised too many days rideing this year, this weather made me want to get on the bike and ride, and I did

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
It stops raining in Seattle, I was stationd at Sand point Navel air station in 1959 and I don't rember it ever stop raining ;)

·
'57 Schwinn Wasp
224 Posts
If you wait for it to stop raining to do anything, then you get nothing done. But the Seattle climate is Mediterranean with high plain desert climates from July through September; really nice, dry with cool nights kinda thang going on there. I scooter or bike to the Park & Ride, bus 20+ miles to Seattle and then walk the last five blocks. Year round there are avid bicyclers out and about at 6:30 AM when I walk in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts