Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to go on my first trail ride today. before was just riding on the road or a bike path in the park. Friend of mine, Steven took me out to a trail in the Wichita mountains. Little rough on me since I had never done it before, but I had fun. It was a decent mix of Mud, dirt, gravel and good old Wichita mountains Rocks lol. Didn't get to try out that new helmet I got for this either no breaking any rocks with my head this time. Almost got to try it out tho. Went on one downhill run and it was a bit more than I expected got her up a bit fast. No Idea how I didn't wipe it there. Maybe it's the Ninja skill lol Didn't get any pics of the trail itself, was too busy not killin myself lol. Did get a few shots of the area at the end of the trail, known as the Parallel Forest. I'll let yall decide why its called that

And yes they grow like that on their own
Also took a shot of a Mountain the locals call .... Hmmmm dunno if'n I can say it's name here lol Maybe ya can get my drift by the pic lol

And the wildlife lol dunno why this was there no one around maybe hikers lol

If we hit that trail again I'll get some shots of the trail itself, Sure I'll have plenty of time Since I aint got it in me to pedal up some of those hills yet

·
Instigator
1 Posts
you will get there eventually just like I will. Hills on a trail are alot differet than hills on the road though i cant handle any of them yet lol. We will work together and conquer the trail

1 - 3 of 3 Posts