Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Nascar fans, you may know that Tony Stewart gives out his awards annually he calls the Stewie's. Always fun and some really unique awards. First the actual award belongs in only one place in the winners house. That occasionally causes problems with the wife. A Stewie must go on the back of the toliet and sometimes the wife doesn't want the sea shells or other some rock ect to be moved. One year the Stewie actually had a spot in it for a roll of TP to make it more practical.

Well two spoke should have its own awards, so the Spokey is born, you just have to make it yourself. You just have to make it yourself with two bike spokes, and it has to go on the back of the toilet.

The VERY FIRST Spokey is the Spokey award for Patience. Sometimes its the cyclist best friend, for it takes time to reach that goal you thought you could never achieve. It takes patience to bring a new cyclist along, and most of all we have to be patient with ourselves.

The winner of the very first Spokey is really a no brainer. He has exhibited patience when others would have stepped in, and often by not saying anything people learned things that would otherwise might have been learned the hard way. Yet he knows when to step in to stop things from desending into personal attacks and the loss of civility. Though many may recognize his hard work and the time it takes, we often forget to say thanks.

So the winner of the First Spokey Award for Patience is our fearless leader Dean.

·
889 Posts
I'd agree to that. He offered me a warm welcome when I joined and introduced me to a lot of the forum features.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts