Flash-Flood-Fun at Sullivan Canyon...RIVER!

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by unigeezer, Feb 6, 2010.

1. unigeezer

unigeezer Over 50 and not '2' tired

Wow! Wet & Wild MUni today at Sullivan Canyon...or I should say, RIVER!

Flash flooding with fast moving streams that were/are carving out a completely NEW trail...by the minute! What it looked like when I started was quite different when I returned. BUT WHAT CRAZY FUN!!! This time I thought I'd let the canyon supply the "music", so it's in Natural surround sound!

Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed riding/swimming it! Comments appreciated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRS2wc1YjzA]YouTube - Flash Flood MUni! Must See! (Unicycling)[/ame]

2. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

That was a good one. You really need to find a friend that can run camera for you. Some of those runs would have been good to see in a panning shot as you go by. You have your flying camera now you need to design a remote control pan mechanism for the top of a tripod so you can pan it as you ride by. Designing and operating a remote control panning mechanism would probably be easier than finding friends or even a friend to go out and act crazy.

I do have to admit I was waiting for you to wipe out in the water and end up completely soaked. So why did you edit it out?:p

3. unigeezer

unigeezer Over 50 and not '2' tired

I was planning on setting up my UCC, but wanted to give it a trial run first. I may go back in the next few days to get some awesome shots with my UCC. Basically, I would have the camera would zip across the stream, along side, way up high looking down, etc.