Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Except for my weekend club rides, this is where I do my daily rides. It's a paved, seven mile, one-way loop but you can get a fifteen mile lap if you use the paved service roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is where I ride just about every weekend. I do a mixture of the paved trails and the mountain bike trails.

A must-see for anyone with a bike in the Tampa Bay area, or anyone visiting.

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you also ride the Trout Creek trails? I can toss a bike over my back fence and be in Trout Creek Park.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you also ride the Trout Creek trails? I can toss a bike over my back fence and be in Trout Creek Park.
Yeah, I also do the Trout Creek stuff and the Morris Bridge/Hole in the Fence trails. I live off of Temple Terrace Highway, so I ride out there on my bike sometimes. This time of year, though, with the heat, if I do mountain biking, I drive out there with my bike on my car. I only ride out there if I'm doing more of the paved stuff.

I rode out there from my house on my bike last July and did the entire mountain loop, and about bonked out on my way back, so I decided to not do that again in the summer.

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
SG78 said:
Yeah, I also do the Trout Creek stuff and the Morris Bridge/Hole in the Fence trails. I live off of Temple Terrace Highway, so I ride out there on my bike sometimes. This time of year, though, with the heat, if I do mountain biking, I drive out there with my bike on my car. I only ride out there if I'm doing more of the paved stuff.

I rode out there from my house on my bike last July and did the entire mountain loop, and about bonked out on my way back, so I decided to not do that again in the summer.
Cool! I live on the street that intersects the Circle K parking lot on Morris Bridge, next to Nature's Classroom. I'm sure we have run into each other at Flatwoods before without realizing it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cool! I live on the street that intersects the Circle K parking lot on Morris Bridge, next to Nature's Classroom. I'm sure we have run into each other at Flatwoods before without realizing it.
I know right where that is. I've stopped at that Circle K the last couple of Sundays for my snack break. That's right around mile 18 of the 25-mile loop I've been doing of late. Can't beat the access from there to Flatwoods.

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andy2302 said:
Nice trails/roads, Jon. I see what you mean about flat.
It does live up to it's name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts