Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Looking to see if anyone had any info on the trail marked L-31/Biscayne...south of Miami near the Black Point Park and Marina/Cutler Bay. It looks remote and possibly limestone or gravel. Wanted to take this a little further south and then find a way west into Homestead but we will be on Bromptons and unsure of the trail surface. Thanks!

· Deranged Touring Cyclist
6,189 Posts
I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that particular FL trail, but I love that you're touring on Bromptons! Is this a first trip, or have you used them elsewhere? Sorry on the trail front. I hope you are able to find the info you need.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that particular FL trail, but I love that you're touring on Bromptons! Is this a first trip, or have you used them elsewhere? Sorry on the trail front. I hope you are able to find the info you need.
No worries! I appreciate you taking the time. This will be our first trip with any significant mileage. Planning on about 50-75 miles a day over 5 days starting from Miami! Bromptons were always on our radar and we finally decided to get them at the end of 2022…so 2023 is the year of our first adventures on them!

· Deranged Touring Cyclist
6,189 Posts
No worries! I appreciate you taking the time. This will be our first trip with any significant mileage. Planning on about 50-75 miles a day over 5 days starting from Miami! Bromptons were always on our radar and we finally decided to get them at the end of 2022…so 2023 is the year of our first adventures on them!
How exciting! I hope the tour works out well and you're able to accomplish your goals. This is certainly a prime to be touring the Sunshine State! I love cycling in FL, but in summer the heat can be a bit much.

If and when you have the time, I'd love to hear more about your tour, and maybe see some pics :). Either way, I hope it's awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts