Free Cadillac jersey with test drive

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Xela, Sep 18, 2009.

1. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Alex did you go there? They want CC #'s and I don't know, says only $.99, what was your experience?

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

3. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Interesting, the link you gave me was blank, but when I hit the link on the original it sent me to the form, a completely different site than the first time I clicked on it, Hmmmm. But I downloaded the form and will take it to Reno this afternoon and I guess I can go drive a car, besides it is kinda fun to mess with car salespeople.

I have no interest in buying a new car, but can always use another Jersey, I'll let ya know how it goes.

DrB

4. Xela

How was the test drive, Doc?

5. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Didn't get a chance yet, daughter had knee surgery and have been watchin gkids, will try tomorrow, maybe not till monday..

DrB

6. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

You couldn't pay me to wear one of those.

7. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

It's a jersey, and most times don't care who sees me. When I'm somewhere someone will see me, I wouldn't wear it either, but i can wear it out and save my good ones, (i.e. USC) for when I'm seen...:eek:

DrB

8. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

I wouldn't think that Cadillac's target would be people who are that passionate about road cycling though I could be wrong. Just heard on NPR into work that Cadillac is suffering bad.

9. Xela

Well, they did sponsor Rock Racing. I wish they were giving away one of those jerseys. Definitely much cooler!

But, you're right. I can't think of any Caddy's I've see around here with bike racks on them.

10. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

I would like the Rock Racing jersey, but now that you mention it, I haven't seen any caddy's with bike racks either????

I agree cyclists don't seem to be in the right demographics for cadillac, maybe they know something we don't?? Naw, no chance of that.

I'm gonna try to get in one today and see if it is as quick as the commercials depict.

DrB

11. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

I think the VW/Trek tie-in was much better.

12. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

I met a guy the outher day with what he said was a$20,000 bike. He had a flat no pump, so I loaned him some air:D. I am sure that is the biker thay are trying to get to drive there car;).

13. Xela

What brand was it? If he would have told me he spend 20 grand on a bike, I think I would have sold him that air.

14. Xela

15. Nigal

Nigal YAY BAIKS! Tavern Member

I never understood the product jersey. Why would someone pay for a jersey that had some company's name and logo all over it. You're paying extra for the logos and stuff and you're advertising for them FOR FREE. Do people just want a jersey that has logos on them so it looks like they are sponsored? Now if it's a product you like and/or stand behind I can see that.

And lets face it; nine times out of ten these jerseys are gawd awful ugly.

16. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Consumerism is cool. I generally don't like most the jerseys I've seen as well.

17. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

I couldn't agree more....which is why all of my jersey's are from breweries....Stone, Harpoon, Long Trail etc....if I won't drink their beer, I won't wear their jersey.