Two Spoke Forums banner

Free (plus shipping) to a good home.

3K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  rynoman03 
#1 ·
I’ve held these items for far too long. Surely one of you can find use for these items. Just say you want them & I’ll pack’em up and send them to you, if you pay shipping.

Wood Floor Flooring Wood stain Hardwood

Wood Rectangle Hardwood Metal Fashion accessory

Brown Wood Rectangle Publication Flooring

^ same item ^

Font Musical instrument Metal Rock Musical instrument accessory

Wood Material property Eyewear Audio equipment Electronic device

Tool Wood Bicycle part Composite material Household hardware

Sleeve Wood Font Human leg Hardwood

Bicycle part Wood Auto part Metal Fashion accessory

^ same item ^

See less See more
#4 ·
Great thread idea! I have a an older Garmin Edge 305 I’d love to pass on. It does need a new mount as the old one nroke and it is currently still mounted on it. Here is a link to the manual if you want to see specs: Edge® 305 | Garmin Support.

An older gps but still works great. Ships for free in lower 48.

White Communication Device Portable communications device Gadget Font

#9 ·
Great thread idea! I have a an older Garmin Edge 305 I’d love to pass on. It does need a new mount as the old one nroke and it is currently still mounted on it. Here is a link to the manual if you want to see specs: Edge® 305 | Garmin Support.

An older gps but still works great. Ships for free in lower 48.

View attachment 53975
received and charging.......have 2 sets of sram quickview adapters with out front mounts on the way and bidding on a nice anodized red mount for the road bike as well. Thanks again. Will post pics when I get the mounts

#14 ·
Fetched stem from mailbox on xmas morning.......slated for use on the RockHopper when purple stem gets any more faded. Have an adapter that goes from 1" wedge to 1 1/8" aheadset. May have to score 31.8 riser bars but so be it.......

#15 ·
I have lots of stuff that needs to go in here.......straight bars, road bars, flared drop bars, long stems, saddles, pedals, brakes, seat posts, 160mm 6 bolt rotors unused, levers, shifters, cranks, chainrings etc etc etc.....more mtb than road but could luck out.

express a need and get details of what's on hand. will provide pics. want it just pay shipping

#21 ·
Just rode first time with it after setting up cadence and still playing with setting up dashboards. Haven't even dug into the mapping much yet but will be. Thanks again for the new toy!

BTW, those b1tch1n dx pedals in the pics were also a gifted thing from another cool member of our forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.