Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Fuji, Absolute 1.0 arived. I call it a flat bar road bike some might call it a hybrid.
Some specs
main frame ----- Fuji altire 2
fork -------------- FC-770 carbon trekking
crankset --------- fsa gossamer, 30/39/50T
bottom bracket - FSA mega EXO
Front derailleur - Shimano FD-R773, 31.8mm
rear derailleur ---- Shimano 105, 10 spd
shifters ----------- Shimano SL-R770 flat bar road
Cassette ---------- Shimano 105, 12-27,10spd
rims --------------- alex R-500 duble wall 28/ 32H
hub f ---------------Fuji sealed disc 28H QR
hub r ---------------Fuji sealed disc cassette, 32H QR
tires --------------- Vittoria Zaffiro II, 700 x 28c
brake set ---------- shimano mec disc BR-M495
brake levers -------Tektro
headset ---------- Tange IS-24 1 1/8
grips --------------- ergo W/intergrated bar end
saddle ------------- San Marco PROVIP R
sat post ----------- Fuji micro- ajust 27.2, alloy, 300mm

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sweet ride! I wish I had a chance at bike like that when I got my deal on my Scott SUB 20 I've got. I used to have a Fuji Nevada MTB that I sold to get the Scott. Love 'em both.

·
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks funetical
And thanks dcswan I did get to put a cupple of laps on it befor it started to snow last night. It felt like I was driving a Ferrari :D. I am spending today Junking it up, under seat bag, pump,and a Vetta computer with hart rate and cadence.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice Bike. It looks great now we just need to get rid of all this snow and we can ride. I got a call from the bike shop on Monday that my bike was in.

·
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
jagonz456 Glade to hear your bike came in :D. Will you have to shovel
a path to the bike shop to get it. We nead pics of the new bike when you get it home.
I was just thinking March is not here and March is when we have had the worst snow storms. Will we be able to ride our bikes soon or just look at them,:rolleyes:
On a funny note I unloaded my new bike and didn't go but a fue hundred feet and ran over a big pile of DOG CRAP, I hope that means good luck :thumbsup: And I don't have a dog .

·
Registered
73 Posts
POOP on a tire is good luck. Its been a long off season. I started looking at the fuji absolute but it never came in they said by Christmas, Then it was January and then they said in February. I started to look at the giant rapid very nice bike very fast. I liked that it was light and slick like a road bike and then my bike shop had a really good deal on a FUJI team pro road bike i took it out and The other bikes didn't compare. The Fuji team pro was not my size and they didn't have it in a 64cm But they did have a 64cm Fuji Roubaix Pro and i had them order it. They called me Monday that my bike was ready but now we have 18 inches of snow very long off season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts