Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, post up comical stories involving bikes (bike shops, bike races, bike failures, etc.) about yourself or anyone else you may have seen. This could include your/ their most embarrassing moments or a tale of the neighborhood "hardcore" cyclist. Keep it clean.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm constantly adjusting my boys, I know some one is looking in their rear view thinking "What's he doing, oh my god!", but really it's just adjusting.

Clean enough? I don't have a lot of funny things happen, either I get hurt, or everything goes well.

I guess getting hurt is funny, if you're not the one that gets hurt.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
on an mtb ride with several friends we stopped after a climb to wait for two of our group. one of the guys with me asked for some water. i handed him a water bottle and being a gentleman he took the top off to drink from it, i guess to prevent touching the mouth piece with his mouth. then handed it back to me. i had been talking to a rider behind me and as i received the bottle i lifted it for a drink dumping the contents down the front of my jersey. it was a cold day and the water was less than nice feeling.
i decided to not finish the ride in the dripping wet jersey and sports bra. thus, i went around the knoll in front of us on foot an when out of site from my riding buddies removed both to wring the excess water out of them. as i began to twist both i was pleasantly surprised by four young men on an afternoon hike. i think they were about fourteen. it was quite surprising for me and them... not being one of many words i simply smiled put my sports bra on and said, "enjoy your hike." half running bike to my bike.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
on an mtb ride with several friends we stopped after a climb to wait for two of our group. one of the guys with me asked for some water. i handed him a water bottle and being a gentleman he took the top off to drink from it, i guess to prevent touching the mouth piece with his mouth. then handed it back to me. i had been talking to a rider behind me and as i received the bottle i lifted it for a drink dumping the contents down the front of my jersey. it was a cold day and the water was less than nice feeling.
i decided to not finish the ride in the dripping wet jersey and sports bra. thus, i went around the knoll in front of us on foot an when out of site from my riding buddies removed both to wring the excess water out of them. as i began to twist both i was pleasantly surprised by four young men on an afternoon hike. i think they were about fourteen. it was quite surprising for me and them... not being one of many words i simply smiled put my sports bra on and said, "enjoy your hike." half running bike to my bike.

Am I the only one that ever wonders why things like this didn't happen when we were 14?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Nice. It's going to be hard to top that one. :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Am I the only one that ever wonders why things like this didn't happen when we were 14?
I'm one hundred bazillion percent on board with you on that :D

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
One day wille out rideing I had a urge to go, so the first dirt woods road I came to I took, up a little hill and out of site and all of a suden this car stops this woman gets out runs around the car and up the hill to where I was releveing my self. Then she sees me and runs back to her car and drives off. she had a coffe cup in hand and never spilled any. A fue weeks later I was driving down the road in my truck and someone had put out a toliet by the side of the road , I was tempted to put it on the truck and put it on that dirt woods road for that woman, I could tell that she had bin there befor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts