Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Garmin came in today and had to get it mounted... Hope to ride with it soon.
I'm in love with all the custom screen setups...

The FSA mount

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
Nice! I'm just curious why the FSA mount? Did you have to use that? I can't help but wonder if you will see the Garmin vibrate out there like that. Couldn't help but notice all the Bontrager stuff. That's what makes that Raleigh fast right:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't like the cateye strada mounted on the stem, felt it was to close.. My older cateye's mount took it out in front of the bar like the FSA does and I really like it out front.
I just did 10 miles and it was rock solid on the FSA mount.

Here's my first little ride using the 500. Knowone on the big tours needs to worry about me taking the glory... lol
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/167716390

Something has to make it fast, I know it's not me... I do get griff over having Bontrager on my Raleigh, but I love it...

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
Good to know it's rock solid! One test left right? The parkway ride :) I'm sure your gonna love all the data you can draw from that. BTW we had to postpone going down to Yorktown and riding with Backalley...time is the enemy!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
GPS? What GPS? Can't pull my eyes away from all that carbon fiber :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
Very nice! Glad you got it worked out! Funny I went to click on your MSG and I looked down at my iPad and it was some add for a Rsusian Brides maid...whuz up wit dat?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts