Gas Powered Mountain Bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking' started by funetical, Nov 23, 2009.

1. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Saw this thought of y'all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL04a8kw26w&feature=related]YouTube - The Bike with 80CC engine[/ame]

It sounds cool.

2. chh55

chh55 Drink plenty of water!!!

Oh no! Please NO! This is not the direction we need to be heading in.

3. claytonlevi

claytonlevi Guest

just get a dirt bike way easer and 12 inches of travel

4. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

That's one loud bike. My neighbors would hate me. I used to have an old Suzuki FA50 moped and always smelled like exhaust after riding it.

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

It's fun. Hear that thing rev! Here comes the thunder! There's nothing wrong with electric assist. Cycling is hard.

6. chh55

Your neighbors would hate you... FOR GOOD REASON!

7. Xterrain

Xterrain New Member

SHUUUUUUUT UP! chh55. Do you not own a car? A refrigerator? A pair of lungs? Now in your honor, I'm going to one up this video and point people to THIS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLlDns1S5k]YouTube - Project M85 : Ultralight Freeride Motorcycle[/ame]

8. Nigal

Nigal YAY BAIKS! Tavern Member

Heretics! Blasphemers! Kill it before it spreads!

9. chh55

FYI...I own a car but I haven't driven it since June...I do own a refer where I keep my carrots and other locally produced vegetarian products... I have lungs, probably with larger capacity than your's and I'll add that I do not own a TV (in response to your post on another thread). Thank you for restoring my faith in human nature. I was encountering such a nice bunch of folks here on this forum that I was beginning to think that I needed to re-evaluate my rather cynical view of the population in cross section... thanks to you that won't be necessary.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  10. Nigal

Nigal YAY BAIKS! Tavern Member

Putting a gas motor of a bicycle is like putting a penis on a woman; it makes no sense and it's counter intuitive.

11. chh55

Amen!

If you're too lazy to pedal your bike then kindly stay at home where you won't bother anyone.