Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Pete from Melbourne, Australia

I work with people at work to be more purposeful and mindful.
I love philosophy [love of wisdom] and explore it through all that I do, including riding my bike.

I've been cycling seriously since November 08 when I hurt my knee running. Starting on my steel 10 speed "classic" I'm now on a Giant OCR2 and happy there for the time being.

I try to ride 100+ km a week on the roads and usually achieve that. from my place I can easily reach Beach Road [50 odd km along side Port Phillip Bay] where you'll find thousands of cyclists riding in bunches of up to 100 on the weekend. When I head the other direction I can reach some useful hills to work out on.

Thanks for the forum and nice to 'meet' you all.

Cheers
pete

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
G'day cobber, and welcome to the forums! As an honorary Novocastrian for three years (Go the Knights!) I must say that you live in one of the most beautiful and diverse countries on the planet.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
G'Day Mate, Welcome and post your news.

I follow the NRL during the summer Checking out the "Air New Zealand" now

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
G'day I was in Melbourne in the early 60s the only thing I rember was the good beer, was it Melbourne dark

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy it.

I want to go to Australia really badly. It'd have some of the best biking (both mountain and road) I bet I'd find anywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts