Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As always went by the LBS to pick up my front wheel after being trued and wouldn't ya know it...cost a fortune! Not the wheel trueing but the new Pearl iZUMii P.R.O. Thermal LS Jersey. I'm always buying stuff at the wrong time of the year...bu this one is shuweeett adn matches my bike :D
Very nice, fits well and Black and White. Bought a size bigger for base layers etc.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
As always went by the LBS to pick up my front wheel after being trued and wouldn't ya know it...cost a fortune! Not the wheel trueing but the new Pearl iZUMii P.R.O. Thermal LS Jersey. I'm always buying stuff at the wrong time of the year...bu this one is shuweeett adn matches my bike :D
Very nice, fits well and Black and White. Bought a size bigger for base layers etc.

I've been eyeing that pro stuff since last winter. Hope you got a good deal on it cause that stuff is pricey.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been eyeing that pro stuff since last winter. Hope you got a good deal on it cause that stuff is pricey.
Not really :( 10% off retail, better than nothing . Paid for this with some of the extra extra cash I made during Irene. The tax man was kind enough to leave me just enough to be able to buy this!

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts