Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,902 Posts
Alsphalt would've been softer than what I hit today.....but I bounce and roll fairly well. Keep the rubber side down....

·
Two skinny J's
21,324 Posts
I've managed a few good rides. Back to crap this week, 36* this morning and rain on and off again all week. I can't tell you how sick of rain I am this year on a personal level and work level.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Still no outdoor ride for me on the roadie. I’m being told by Specialized that CV19 has replacement wheels (and other parts and complete bikes) on an almost indefinite back order.

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Still no outdoor ride for me on the roadie. I’m being told by Specialized that CV19 has replacement wheels (and other parts and complete bikes) on an almost indefinite back order.
What’s wrong with the wheels on your road bike? I must have missed a post about them.

Reactions: MilesR

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,902 Posts
secret biddnezzz.....for noone's eyes only

Reactions: John_V

·
Two skinny J's
21,324 Posts
I don't have permission to view that page. :rolleyes:
I can't either...geeee if only there was someone around who could take care of things and respond.... :D

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I don’t understand how it did that.
I even removed the pic and reloaded.
I just figured it was some new setting on TS. LOL

IMG_1616036600.118593.jpg

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
That crack is a bummer. The industry is so messed up right now. Things that are backordered for long periods include: wheels, saddles, derailleurs, 12 speed chins and so much more. One wheel solution is buy a hoop and lace it to your hub. In some cases rims are still available. I’ve been super busy building wheels because of this odd little situation. Can’t get hubs but if you have one there are in some cases rims available.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I for one am over this whole running scared from Covid. In fact, since day one I never really paid it attention on the level of paranoia and a lamb led to slaughter. We are over a year in this and industry and people are still acting nuts! Forgive my rant here, but it is time we open the doors and get back to life. I have a feeling it may already be too late as government keeps hedging this down the road and refuses to lift their stupid threats of enforcement for not obeying.

I am about to get on a political rant, so here endeth my post!

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
That crack is a bummer. The industry is so messed up right now. Things that are backordered for long periods include: wheels, saddles, derailleurs, 12 speed chins and so much more. One wheel solution is buy a hoop and lace it to your hub. In some cases rims are still available. I’ve been super busy building wheels because of this odd little situation. Can’t get hubs but if you have one there are in some cases rims available.
Great idea!! I’ll tell the LBS

What have you heard about frames? Are they still on BO? I’ve been awaiting a warrantee replacement since before CV19. 🤨

1 - 16 of 16 Posts