Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tolerant. But sometimes I wonder what people think at work as well as in public.

Cutting your nails at your desk. Why?

Talking to someone at the urinal.

Using txt abbrvtionz/misspellingz in email. Does this bug u 2?

Justin Bieber.

The Kardashians. Why?

How neither Whitney Houston nor a BMW Isetta will make it past 60.

Jersey Shore.

C'mon, sound off.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts

·
'57 Schwinn Wasp
224 Posts
Litter mongers and dawg owners that don't clean up after their pets get my goat. Oh, a speeders too. Come on, how much time do save racing from traffic light to traffic light.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Has to be the person too lazy to take 15 seconds to put their shopping cart in the designated shopping cart parking space!

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Has to be the person too lazy to take 15 seconds to put their shopping cart in the designated shopping cart parking space!
A guy gave me one of those filthy "mind your own business looks" because I pointed out that the trolley bay was the same distance (two parking spaces) from his car as the planter he'd just pushed it into.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
I absolutely can not stand someone who does not pick up and clean up after themselves and those that do not pull their weight on the job.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Customers coming into my shop, walking to the repair area where I am busy replacing a tire/tuning up a bike/etc. and asking: "Do you work on bikes?"

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Industry_Hack said:
A guy gave me one of those filthy "mind your own business looks" because I pointed out that the trolley bay was the same distance (two parking spaces) from his car as the planter he'd just pushed it into.
Trolley bay!! That's the words I was trying to think of!!! Thanks! :))

Nice job btw on pointing it out.

·
12,350 Posts
Trolley bay!! That's the words I was trying to think of!!! Thanks! :))

Nice job btw on pointing it out.
It's a cart corral in the US, but I could only think of the Aussie version.

Witnessed an accident today. Car turned left into another, hit him in the rear 1/4, and get going. I like that note feature on my phone that lets me talk into it - things like vehicle color, description, and license plate. I followed the driver a bit, got their plate, then went back to the scene. Cops were already there. Took less than ten minutes out of my day to help someone.

·
12,350 Posts
The drive through liquor store next to the gun/pawn shop on Route 1 'round these parts.

Something tells me this isn't going to end well one day. . . .
You can buy a sword in one of the gift shops at Circus Circus in Vegas. Isn't free alcohol and cheap swords a bad combination?

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Absolutely.

And so is the fact that the Burger King here delivers, but that's a discussion for another time.

Here's a new one, from today. Getting a loaner car from the dealership for servicing and. . . . .They didn't air it out or anything after the previous driver had a flatulence problem:eek: Yes, I gagged most of the way in this morning. . . .

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
((cone of silence on to smother a lame excuse))

I was running late today or else I would have. Getting to work on time. Why?

((cone of silence off))

I couldn't ride today, you know. Those high-demand, limited edition, hand-built parts are on backorder from Warzistan. Crushed a bunch of climbs, bunny hopped a few cars, ya know. The usual weekend stretch. My buddy Flyd was supposed to come but he "didn't feel well from a rough night." Who knows?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts